Table of Contents
Celebrate the lovers day aka Valentine’s Day with style this year! Take this day as a chance to declare your love for him and what they mean to you. But we understand, it is hard to express love in words.
To help you say “I love you” to him, we have written this exclusive list of Valentine day quotes for husband or boyfriend.
Apart from giving thoughtful Valentine day gifts, sending these love messages and poems will surely impress him! Also, if you're wondering what to write in a Valentine’s day card this list comes in handy. To get his attention and love, feel free to copy and share these quotes on Facebook or use as Whatsapp status.
Romantic Valentine Day Quotes For Husband
- Happy Valentine’s Day, my love. Thank you for always making me feel like the prettiest woman in the world.
- With you, every day feels like Valentine’s Day. Thank you for loving me madly and deeply.
- I am truly blessed and lucky to be your wife. Happy Valentine’s Day to you, dear hubby.
- Happy Valentine’s Day to a wonderful husband and doting father of my kids. Love you to the moon and back.
- Life is so easy with you by my side. Happy Valentine’s Day, dear hubby!
- You are my Sun, my Moon, and all of my Stars! Happy Valentine’s Day, cutie pie.
- Thank you for putting a smile on my face, when I am sad and most importantly loving me the way I am. You are truly a blessing of my life.
- I need you like a heart needs a beat. You are my universe.
- Dear hubby, on this valentine I want to tell you that you are my lifeline and I can’t live without you.
- Happy Valentine’s Day to the love of my life. Still, my heart skips a beat when you call my name.
- Every love story is beautiful, but ours is my favorite!
- My love for you is deeper than oceans and higher than mountains. Happy Valentine’s Day to the most amazing husband a woman can ask for!
- When I first met you, I didn’t imagine you were gonna be this important to me.
- Together with you is my favorite place to be.
- Only true love can heal all the wounds of the past! Thank you for your love, care and attention.
- I wish to celebrate not just this but all future Valentine’s Day with you, only you! Love you.
- I Love You, hubby! I am not here just for pretty parts. I am here, no matter what.
- You own my heart.
- All of me loves all of you. Happy Valentine’s Day, love.
- My love for you is past the mind, beyond my heart, and into my soul.
- On this special day, I want you to know that I am yours and my heart beats for you.
- Happy Valentine’s Day. I’m so in love with every little thing about you!
- My life would have been never so exciting, if you wouldn’t have come into it. Happy Valentine’s day, my man!
- Happy Valentine’s Day to my rock, my hero, my love, my husband.
- Happy Valentine Day to the coolest husband. I Love you.
Cute Valentine Day Quotes For Boyfriend
- I wish I could make time stop when we’re together. Happy Valentine’s Day, sweetheart.
- Happy Valentine’s Day to my prince charming ❤️
- Your touch still gives me goosebumps and my heart skips the beat everytime you call my name.
- I am really lucky to have fallen in love with the most amazing and kind-hearted man! Happy Valentine’s Day to us.
- Your smile brightens up my day. I wish to see you by my side in all the seasons of my life.
- You made me realize what true love is and how it can change your life positively. Thank you for bringing out the best in me. Happy Valentine’s day, honey.
- You're my honeybunch, sugar plum, pumpy-umpy-umpkin. You're my sweetie pie❤️
- Everywhere I look I am reminded of your love. You are my world.
- I love every moment spent with you and the idea of marrying you and growing older with you, fills me with excitement and happiness.
- Mo Anam Cara. My soul still wonders around your heart.
- The single most extraordinary achievement of my life is to have fallen in love with you.
- I may not be your first kiss or your first date, but I want to be your last.
- Happy Valentine Day, to my soulmate.
- If my love for you is measured with kisses, we would be kissing for a lifetime.
- I know you are the one, because when we are apart I feel incomplete. Happy Valentine’s day, love.
- I cannot wait more to marry you and spend my remaining life alongside you. May this Valentine bring much love and lots of luck to us.
Funny Valentine's Day Messages For Him
- Marriage is a relationship in which only one person is right and the other is the husband.
- My husband’s wife is freaking awesome.
- I love my husband because he has an amazing wife.
- On this Valentine’s Day, I vow to love all of you. Snoring included.
- When a couple is arguing over who loves more, the one that gives us is the real winner.
Short Valentine’s Day Poems For Husband
- Idle Dreams
In idle dreams of long ago,
I imagined my true love;
A perfect match, a soulmate,
An angel from above.
Now you’re here, and now I know
Our love will stay and thrive and grow.
-By Joanna Fuchs
- Love Time
If I could have all the time in the world,
I know what I would do:
I’d spend the time
In pleasure sublime,
Just by being with you.
-By Joanna Fuchs
- To My Dear and Loving Husband
If ever two were one, then surely we.
If ever man were loved by wife, then thee.
If ever wife was happy in a man,
Compare with me, ye women, if you can.
I prize thy love more than whole mines of gold,
Or all the riches that the East doth hold.
My love is such that rivers cannot quench,
Nor ought but love from thee give recompense.
Thy love is such I can no way repay;
The heavens reward thee manifold, I pray.
Then while we live, in love let’s so persevere,
That when we live no more, we may live ever.
-By Anne Bradstreet
- Simply Love
Happy, full and rich is my life;
Contentment is all I see.
Why all the rapture, joy, delight?
It’s simply because you love me.
-By Joanna Fuchs
- I wish I could remember that first day
I wish I could remember that first day,
First hour, first moment of your meeting me,
If bright or dim the season, it might be
Summer or Winter for aught I can say;
So unrecorded did it slip away,
So blind was I to see and to foresee,
So dull to mark the budding of my tree
That would not blossom yet for many a May.
If only I could recollect it, such
A day of days! I let it come and go
As traceless as a thaw of bygone snow;
It seemed to mean so little, meant so much;
If only now I could recall that touch,
First touch of hand in hand – Did one but know!
-By Christina Rossetti
Please check out our latest video on romantic and sweet Valentine's Day quotes and wishes for him. Also, subscribe to our YouTube channel to never miss an update about latest videos.
We hope you will find that one perfect love quote or message, for your special someone! Please share with us how you are planning this Valentine’s day and what is that something which you love most about him!