Table of Contents
- Sad Christmas In Heaven Quotes
- Christmas In Heaven Quotes For Dad
- Christmas In Heaven Quotes For Mom
- Christmas In Heaven Quotes For Husband Or Wife
- Quotes For Missing Loved Ones At Christmas
- 1st Christmas In Heaven Poem
- Poem Spending Christmas With Jesus
- Loved Ones In Heaven Christmas Poem
- Moms First Christmas In Heaven Poem
- Dads First Christmas In Heaven Poem
- Merry Christmas In Heaven Images And Printables
We understand this holiday season is difficult, as you are grieving the loss of your loved one. Hoping with these Christmas in heaven quotes you will find comfort and solace. You can use some of these suitable wordings for Christmas in heaven ornaments and memorials too.
Sad Christmas In Heaven Quotes
- “Christmas makes everything twice as sad.” – Douglas Coupland
- “I will be lonely this Christmas, and feel so sad and blue, for no matter what gifts I get, I will still be without you.”– Unknown
- I’m unwrapping all the memories fighting back the tears. It's just a different kind of Christmas this year.” – Mark Schultz
- “I smile knowing you are singing Gloria with the angels in heaven this Christmas. I cry because I cannot hear your voice except in my memories.”
- “It’s an extremely sad day for us, because Christmas is a family holiday. Since our husbands are not with us, our families cannot be complete.” – Laura Pollan
Christmas In Heaven Quotes For Dad
- All I want for Christmas this year is for my Dad in heaven to know how much I love and miss him with all my heart.
- When I look at the stars, I always think of you Dad. Wishing you a Merry Christmas in heaven.
- Sometimes I just wish you were here Papa, so I could tell you how much I need you and how hard every day has been without you. Merry first Christmas in heaven!
- The holidays are quieter without your strong presence. We love and miss you, Dad.
- No words can express how much I miss you Dad. Merry Christmas in heaven.
- Most people want presents under their tree. My wish is different..I only wish you were here with me Daddy.
- If I wish for you…Will you come back from Heaven?
- Christmas isn’t the same without you Daddy. I miss you so much.
Christmas In Heaven Quotes For Mom
- I’ll always feel you close to me and though you’re far from sight I’ll search for you among the stars that shine on Christmas. Merry Christmas in heaven, Mom.
- Dear Mommy, Merry Christmas in heaven. If I had one wish, it would be to have you here with me, so I could tell how much I miss you.
- Mom, you may be gone, but in my heart, your love and memories are forever sealed. Enjoy your first Christman in heaven.
- I am not looking forward to Christmas, but I know it’s something I have to live through. I hope there is a Christmas in heaven, because it’s not the same here without you Mom.
- I wish you had spent a little more time with me before leaving. But it never happened. Wishing you a Happy Christmas in heaven, Mom.
Christmas In Heaven Quotes For Husband Or Wife
- I don’t need an Angel on top of my Tree, I already have my Husband in heaven looking down on me.
- Memories of how we spent Christmas night, lingers on in my heart. Hubby, I miss you now and always.
- Merry Christmas to my Husband in heaven. I love you then, I love you still. Always have and always will.
- A piece of my heart lives in heaven, he is my Husband.
- She was my rock, my strength, my best friend. Now she is my guiding Angel in Heaven. Merry Christmas, dear wife.
- I know heaven is a beautiful place, because my sweetheart lives there. Merry Christmas in heaven, dear wife.
- You were the only woman that made my world spin. Now that you’re gone, I’ve never stopped thinking about you. I’m still thinking of you this Christmas.
- Merry Christmas in heaven, wife. Sending my sweetheart some Christmas cheer and letting you know that you’re in my thoughts today and every day.
Quotes For Missing Loved Ones At Christmas
- It will be a lonely Christmas without you.
- Wish you were here to celebrate the joys of Christmas with me. Missing you.
- My Christmas is blue without YOU! Missing you and wishing you were here to make my Christmas merry!
- Even though I’m sad you are not with me this Christmas, may you rejoice in heaven.
- I wish that you were here or that I was there, or that we were together anywhere this Christmas.
- If only Santa’s sleigh could take me to see you one more time. That is my Christmas wish this year.
- Pass this candle in loving memories of those who cannot be with us this Christmas.
1st Christmas In Heaven Poem
- My First Christmas In Heaven by Wanda Bencke
I see the countless Christmas trees around the world below
With tiny lights, like Heaven's stars, reflecting on the snow
The sight is so spectacular, please wipe away the tear
For I am spending Christmas with Jesus Christ this year.
I hear the many Christmas songs that people hold so dear
But the sounds of music can't compare with the Christmas choir up here.
I have no words to tell you, the joy their voices bring,
For it is beyond description, to hear the angels sing.
I know how much you miss me, I see the pain inside your heart
But I am not so far away, we really aren't apart.
So be happy for me, dear ones, you know I hold you dear.
And be glad I'm spending Christmas with Jesus Christ this year.
I sent you each a special gift, from my heavenly home above.
I sent you each a memory of my undying love.
After all, love is a gift more precious than pure gold
It was always most important in the stories Jesus told.
Please love and keep each other, as my Father said to do
For I can't count the blessing or love he has for each of you
So have a Merry Christmas and wipe away that tear
Remember, I am spending Christmas with Jesus Christ this year.
Poem Spending Christmas With Jesus
- Christmas With Jesus by Lois Gaddy
I see the countless Christmas Trees around
The world below
With tiny lights like heaven stars reflecting
In the snow
The sight is so spectacular, please wipe away that tear
For I'm spending Christmas, with Jesus Christ this year
I hear the many Christmas songs that people
Hold so dear
But earthly music can't compare with the Christmas choir up here
I have no words to tell you, the joy their voices bring
For it's beyond description to hear the Angels sing
I know how much you miss me, trust God
And have no fear
For I'm spending Christmas, with Jesus Christ this year
I can't tell you the splendor or the peace here in this place
Can you imagine Christmas
With our savior face to face....
May God up lift your spirits as I tell him
Of your love
And pray for one another, as you lift your eyes above, so let your heart be joyful and let your spirit sing, I'm spending Christmas in Heaven
I'm walking with the King...
Loved Ones In Heaven Christmas Poem
- Christmas Without You
Although it’s sad to reminisce
On Christmases we knew
This year I shall celebrate
In memory of you
I will put aside my sorrow
With every unshed tear
And concentrate on all the love
We shared when you were here
Our time together taught me
What Christmas time is for
And that’s what I’ll remember
Until we meet once more
- Author Unknown
- Christmas In Heaven
We’re wondering what Christmas in Heaven is like
As we grieve alone and pray,
longing for one who has gone before
To spend Christmas in Heaven today.
And so in our dreams we wander far
From the scenes and sounds of earth
‘Til we catch the strains of the Heavenly choir
As they sing of the Christ Child’s birth.
The Angels we envision there
As they join in the restal gay
And there amid the throng is our Loved One
Spending Christmas in Heaven today.
There’s joy in the faith that teaches
When our life’s work is done
Of a place in Heaven awaiting
And the crown we worked for is won.
In our grief may we learn well the lesson
So to work and suffer and pray
As to merit the joys of our loved one
And to spend Christmas together some day.
- Author Unknown
- Christmas Memories by Sandy Siewers
When snowflakes dance on winter winds
And colored lights shine Christmas cheer,
When children's laughter fills the air
And family gathers from far and near,
I try to celebrate with them
And not let my hurting show,
But the empty spaces within my heart,
At this season, seems to grow
'Till oftentimes it fills the days
And many night times too,
With aching thoughts and memories
Of Christmases I spent with you.
Yes, memories do hurt, it's true
But I have this feeling too.
I'm so glad I hold these memories,
For with them I hold part of you.
So for now I'll wipe away the tears
And join with loved ones dear
To celebrate this Christmas time,
For I know that, in my heart, you're here.
Moms First Christmas In Heaven Poem
- Missing You Mum At Christmas
When all the decorations
Are arranged upon the tree,
That's when Christmas memories
Come flooding back to me.
The countless celebrations
You lovingly prepared.
And all the Happy Christmases
You and I have shared.
I miss you every moment, Mum,
Since you went away,
And how I wish.
that you were here
To welcome Christmas Day
- Thinking Of You Mom At Christmas
Thinking of you today, Mum
but then, that's nothing new
for you were thought of yesterday
and will be tomorrow, too
Because you're missed so very much
far more than words can say
and sadly Mum, no presents, cards
or hugs on Christmas Day
Just silent tears and a special kiss
blown to heaven above
to thank you for a lifetime
of devoted, selfless love
And a whispered Christmas promise
that on each day yet to come
you will always be remembered
for you meant the world, dear Mum.
Dads First Christmas In Heaven Poem
- Remembering you, DAD at CHRISTMAS
This should be a happy time
without you life is sad
Because there is a space once filled
by you, the world's best Dad
You always made this time of year
the best time to remember
The joy you gave to everyone
was special in December
But you've left so many memories
that will always spring to mind
And bring enormous comfort
to the ones you've left behind
At Christmas time we look above
to see that shining star
Which brings an understanding
of exactly where you are
Your presence lingers all around
a whisper on the breeze.
And knowing that your love remains
will help the pain to ease.
- Missing You Dad At Christmas
Christmas is a time of joy
But now without you, Dad,
Memories surround us And it's easy to be sad.
But knowing you'll be watching With a Father's gentle pride,
We'll celebrate the happiness
Those memories provide.
Your love is here to guide us
In everything we do,
And we give thanks at Christmas time
In memory of you.