Table of Contents
- Christmas Wishes For Parents
- Christmas Wishes For Mom
- Christmas Wishes From Daughter To Mother
- Christmas Wishes From Son To Mother
- Christmas Messages For Mother In Law
- Christmas Message For Dad
- Christmas Message For Dad From Daughter
- Christmas Message For Dad From Son
- First Christmas Without Mom And Dad
If you are looking for what to write in parents’ Christmas card, then this post is exclusively for you. Find these heartfelt Christmas wishes for mom and dad, to express what they mean to you and how you are excited to spend the holidays with them.
These Christmas messages for parents are sure enough to melt them and bring in tears of joy.. So, let's scroll below to find the best Christmas greetings for mom and dad.
Christmas Wishes For Parents
- Dear mom and dad, you are the “Merry” to my Christmas. Without your support and guidance, I would have been lost.
- Dear parents, to be able to celebrate this Christmas with you both, is the biggest wish that has come true!
- Bright blinking lights all around, the very best parents, in you two I have found! Merry Christmas!
- Dear mum and dad, Christmas is the perfect opportunity to let you know that you two mean the world to me!
- Dear parents, thank you for always being there for me! I promise to never let you down and my love for you will never end. Merry Christmas.
- Waiting by the window, thinking of you two; to be with you this Christmas is all I want to do!
- No matter where I go, no matter what I do, this Christmas I will run to hug both of you!
- Nothing else can make this holiday season more special than getting a tight hug from you two! Merry Christmas coolest Mom and Dad!
- You are the reason I enjoy every second of this holiday season. Wishing you the warmest and happiest Christmas, Mom and Dad.
- Snow is falling, home is calling, Christmas with you both, is what I’m recalling. Merry Christmas Mom and Dad!
- Dear parents, seeing you both happy and enjoying your time together, is what makes Christmas more special!
- Dear parents, I can’t wait to show the gifts I’ve wrapped for you! Looking forward to enjoying the holiday with you two.
Christmas Wishes For Mom
- Merry Christmas Mom! If I know what true love is, it is because of you.
- You are the “merry” to my Christmas, mom! I love you to the moon and back.
- I don’t need Santa to bring us joy and gifts, because the best present that God gave us was you as our mother.
- I don’t need any Christmas gifts, because I have you Mom! Merriest Christmas and Happy New Year!
- I don’t know what I would do in my life, without you by my side. A merry Christmas to the most lovable mom in the entire universe.
Christmas Wishes From Daughter To Mother
- Merry Christmas to the world’s best mom! You are the definition of Christmas for me- love, care, warmth, smile and awesome food.
- Merry Christmas Mom! Great job, because I turned out perfect!
- Merry Christmas mum! May you find good health, peace, hope and love this holiday season and all year long.
- Merry Christmas mom, from you sweet little angel.
- My favorite thing about Christmas was baking with you. I truly miss you Mom and can’t wait to hug you.
- Dear mommy, may all the sweet magic of Christmas conspire to gladden your heart and fill every desire.
- I love you more than you will ever know. Merry Christmas, MOM!
- You are the angel, you are so true, I feel so blessed to have a mother like you. Merry Christmas to you!
Christmas Wishes From Son To Mother
- Merry Christmas mom. May your Christmas be filled with all the joy and happiness of the season!
- There is a special bond between the mother and son. A closeness that grows deeper through the years. It's strengthened as they share their hopes and dreams. Merry Christmas!
- Merry Christmas, mom! Thanks for being the greatest gift of my life.
- Merry Christmas mom! All that I want for Christmas is all your love and time.
Christmas Messages For Mother In Law
- Merry Christmas to my fun mother-in-law! Wishing you a warm and lovely day that is just as wonderful as you are.
- I am really lucky to have found you as my mother-in-law. Your love and affection has truly inspired me! Wishing you a joyful holiday season!
- I wish you all the happiness and love you desire. Merry Christmas dearest mother-in-law.
- The holidays are so much when we share them with you. Merry Christmas to the most amazing MIL, a daughter-in-law could ask for!
- Christmas is even more special since I became a part of your family. Have a wonderful and joyous Christmas, dear mother-in-law!
Christmas Message For Dad
- Dear Dad, you have been my pillar of support in thicks and thins. May you be blessed with happiness and good health this Christmas.
- Dear Dad, thank you for being the Santa of my life. Thank you for all the presents and wonderful memories of Christmas.
- I already got a bumper lifetime Christmas present when I was born and got you as my father.
- Dad in my life, you play the most important role. So many lessons I have learned from you, so many things untold. Thank you dad, Merry Christmas.
- Watching the snow fall, I’m thinking of the most amazing person I know. I love you dad! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Christmas Message For Dad From Daughter
- Dear Daddy, you are my most favorite person in this entire universe. No matter how much I grow old, I will always be your little daughter. Merry Christmas.
- Merry Christmas to a great Dad! You make the holiday season merry and bright.
- Loving dad, I want you to know that you are the source of my happiness and joy. Wishing you a merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
- Thank you dad for raising me as a strong and independent woman! Whatever I have achieved, is all because of you and are truly missing you this holiday season!
Christmas Message For Dad From Son
- Christmas for me is incomplete till I don’t tell you that I love you a lot, daddy! You’re the world’s best father, and I am sure even Santa feels jealous of you!
- I love you, and may our every Christmas be full of love and understanding.
- When I think of Santa, I think of you! Merry Christmas to the most amazing dad a son could ask for!
- The presents placed in the heart are the ones that truly bless us, season after season. Thank you dad, for all you’ve given me.
- Daddy, let the magical wonders of Christmas fill your heart with excitement and joy.
- As long as we’re together Dad, the holidays will always be merrier and brighter. Merry Christmas.
- Dear father, you’re the reason I believe in Santa. May your Christmas be filled with overflowing love and happiness.
- You showed us, by your examples, that Christmas is all about love, family and compassion for the less fortunate. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, Dad!
First Christmas Without Mom And Dad
- I will always feel you close to me and though you are far from sight, I will search for you among the stars that shine on Christmas night.
- I am missing you at Christmas, as I have throughout the year. The greatest gift I ever had were days, when you were here. I miss you so much.
- It will be a lonely Christmas, without you Mom and Dad. I love you and miss you.
- My Christmas has lost its fun without you Mom and Dad. Missing you!