Table of Contents
- Quotes On Thanksgiving And Gratitude
- Thanksgiving Blessings Quotes
- Thanksgiving Inspirational Quotes
- Appreciation Thanksgiving Quotes
- Best Thanksgiving Wishes
- Thanksgiving Message To Friends
- Thanksgiving Message To Family
- Religious Thanksgiving Messages | Thanksgiving Bible Verses
- Happy Thanksgiving In Heaven
- Happy Thanksgiving Images 2021
Thanksgiving Day remind us to be grateful for whatever we have got in our life. But the true meaning of this holiday often gets lost in putting together the sumptuous Thanksgiving meal.
Amidst all the Thanksgiving chaos and food, to bring your focus back on gratitude, we at HighClap bring these spot-on quotes and wishes. Express your love and gratitude, by sharing these Thanksgiving quotes and wishes with your dear ones.
Quotes On Thanksgiving And Gratitude
- We must find time to stop and thank the people who make a difference in our lives. - John F. Kennedy
- Be thankful for what you have; you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough. - Oprah Winfrey
- Give thanks not just on Thanksgiving Day, but every day of your life. Appreciate and never take for granted all that you have. - Catherine Pulsifer
- Thanksgiving is one of my favorite days of the year because it reminds us to give thanks and to count our blessings. Suddenly, so many things become so little when we realize how blessed and lucky we are. - Joyce Giraud
- When asked if my cup is half-full or half-empty my only response is that I am thankful I have a cup. - Sam Lefkowitz
- Gratitude is the inward feeling of kindness received. Thankfulness is the natural impulse to express that feeling. Thanksgiving is the following of that impulse. - Henry Van Dyke
- Thanksgiving Day is a good day to recommit our energies to giving thanks and just giving. - Amy Grant
- What we’re really talking about is a wonderful day set aside on the fourth Thursday of November when no one diets. I mean, why else would they call it Thanksgiving? - Erma Bombeck
- A thankful heart is not only the greatest virtue but the parent of all the other virtues. - Cicero
- If you want to turn your life around, try thankfulness. It will change your life mightily. - Gerald Good
- What I love about Thanksgiving is that it’s purely about getting together with friends or family and enjoying food. It’s really for everybody, and it doesn’t matter where you’re from. - Daniel Humm
- Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. - Melody Beattie
Thanksgiving Blessings Quotes
- When I started counting my blessings, my whole life turned around. - Willie Nelson
- The older you get, the more fragile you understand life to be. I think that’s good motivation for getting out of bed joyfully each day. - Julia Roberts
- Wear gratitude like a cloak, and it will feed every corner of your life. - Rumi
- We should certainly count our blessings, but we should also make our blessings count. - Neal A. Maxwell
- Not what we say about our blessings, but how we use them, is the true measure of our Thanksgiving. - W.T. Purkiser
- Gratitude can transform common days into thanksgivings, turn routine jobs into joy, and change ordinary opportunities into blessings. - William Arthur Ward
- You should give immense thanks to the lord as his blessings are everlasting in this world!
Thanksgiving Inspirational Quotes
- No duty is more urgent than that of returning thanks. - James Allen
- Thank you is the best prayer that anyone could say.- Alice Walker
- Joy is the simplest form of gratitude. - Karl Barth
- Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things. - Robert Brault
- Let us rise up and be thankful, for if we didn't learn a lot today, at least we learned a little, and if we didn't learn a little, at least we didn't get sick, and if we got sick, at least we didn't die; so, let us all be thankful. - Gautam Buddha
- Feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it. - William Arthur Ward
- Be thankful for what you have. You'll end up having more. - Oprah Winfrey
- A thankful heart is not only the greatest virtue but the parent of all other virtues. - Marcus Tullius Cicero
- Someone I loved once gave me a box full of darkness. It took me years to understand that this, too, was a gift. - Mary Oliver
Appreciation Thanksgiving Quotes
- Give thanks not just on Thanksgiving Day, but every day of your life. Appreciate and never take for granted all that you have.- Catherine Pulsifer
- Even in the trials of life, if we have eyes to see them, we can find good things everywhere we look.- Joanna Gaines
- An attitude of gratitude goes a long way when it comes to physical and emotional healing.- Jill Bolte Taylor
- Wear gratitude like a cloak, and it will feed every corner of your life.- Rumi
- Recognizing and leaning into the discomfort of vulnerability teaches us how to live with joy.- Brené Brown
- As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them.”- John F Kennedy
- Gratitude is the inward feeling of kindness received. Thankfulness is the natural impulse to express that feeling.- Henry Van Dyke
- Let us be grateful to the people who make us happy. They are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.- Marcel Proust
Best Thanksgiving Wishes
- May all the good things in life be yours, not only at Thanksgiving but throughout the year.
- Wishing you a harvest of happiness, good health, and fortune. Happy Thanksgiving Day!
- Wishing you a wonderful Thanksgiving Day, filled with warmth and happiness.
- Wishing you the company of good friends, the joy of a happy family, and the wonder of the holiday season. Have an unforgettable Thanksgiving Day!
- Have a cheerful Thanksgiving with tummies filled with turkey.
- On this Thanksgiving, I wish you lots of happiness, success, warmth, and beautiful moments.
- On this Thanksgiving Day, may your home be filled with love, laughter, and happiness.
- May the bounty of the season fill your heart and home with love and happiness. Happy Thanksgiving Day!
- May the turkey leg be yours this Thanksgiving.
- May your happiness be multiplied this year and throughout all your life. Happy Thanksgiving Day.
Thanksgiving Message To Friends
- Words can never possess the ability to tell you how much joy and excitement that our friendship brings into my life. Wishing you a particularly great Thanksgiving Day!
- As I take time to give thanks for the many blessings in my life, I want to let you know how grateful I am that you are one of them.
- Some friendships become more beautiful over time. Thank you for the color you add to my life! I wish you a heartfelt Thanksgiving.
- Gratitude fills my heart when I think of you, my dear friend. Happy Thanksgiving!
- I am thankful for our special memories together, but mostly for your sincere love and warmth. Happy Thanksgiving, dear bestie.
- A best friend is someone who lets you have the last piece of pumpkin pie. Happy Thanksgiving Day wishes to you dear friend!
- Wishing you lots of laughter and fun-filled treats along with the warm comfort of home. Happy Thanksgiving Day, dear friend.
- Wishing you blessings of health and happiness this Thanksgiving. May you always feel an abundance of love, laughter, and grace.
Thanksgiving Message To Family
- Thank you, God, for giving me such an amazing family who are always by my side in times of need.
- My heart fills with gratitude when I think of my beloved family. I am so grateful to be surrounded by them on this Thanksgiving Day.
- May your oven be filled with turkey and pumpkin pie. A wonderful and joyous Thanksgiving to my family.
- Happy Thanksgiving to all my family members. I am so thankful and grateful for having you all in my life.
- Having somewhere to go is home. Having someone to love is family. Having both is a blessing.
- Seasoned with time, wrinkled by laughter, my family’s faces bring joy ever after. Happy Thanksgiving Day!
- No words can ever be strong enough to express my gratitude to you, for your unconditional love. God bless you for always being there for me. Happy Thanksgiving.
Religious Thanksgiving Messages | Thanksgiving Bible Verses
- Oh, give thanks to the Lord, for he is good, for his steadfast love endures forever!
- Enter his gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise; give thanks to him and praise his name.
- I will give thanks to the LORD because of his righteousness; I will sing the praises of the name of the LORD Most High.
- All this is for your benefit, so that the grace that is reaching more and more people may cause thanksgiving to overflow to the glory of God.
2 Corinthians 4:15
- Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace. And be thankful.
- From them will come songs of thanksgiving and the sound of rejoicing. I will add to their numbers, and they will not be decreased; I will bring them honor, and they will not be disdained.
Happy Thanksgiving In Heaven
- I am so thankful that you were in my life. Happy Thanksgiving in heaven.
- Keep this candle burning in memory of our loved ones in heaven this thanksgiving. Always in our mind, forever in our hearts.
- Happy Thanksgiving in heaven, to my angel- you will be missed at the table.
- In remembrance of our loved ones who will be celebrating Thanksgiving in heaven, this year. We miss and love you very much.. Until we meet again.
- Someone I love and miss dearly is celebrating Thanksgiving in heaven this year.
- I’m lighting this candle to all those in heaven, that we love and miss. Happy Thanksgiving!
- Mom, wishing you a wonderful Thanksgiving in heaven. Missing you so much today.
- Thanksgiving won’t be the same without you. I miss you!
Happy Thanksgiving Images 2022
Check out these very beautiful and religious Thanksgiving images. Get into the holiday spirit by putting these images as Wahtsapp status, sharing on the gram, or simply pinning them on your board!