Table of Contents
- Quotes About Mothers
- Funny Mother’s Day Quotes
- Inspirational Mother’s Day Quotes
- Mother’s Day WhatsApp Status
- Mother’s Day Quotes for Grandma
- Mother’s Day Bible Verses
- Mother’s Day Wishes from Husband or Partner to Wife
- Mother’s Day Quotes In Hindi | मातृ दिवस की शुभकामनाएं
- Mother’s Day Quotes in Tamil
- Mother’s Day Quotes in Marathi
- Happy Mother’s Day Images
Home is where my mother is.
Mother not only brings us into this world but also makes us a better person and teaches us to live life in the right way.
And Mother’s Day allows us to thank her, show her how special she is!
If you are looking for quotes to make this Mother’s Day special for your mom, then you are at the right place. We have curated 100+ best and meaningful quotes for mothers to help you express love and care.
You can share these quotes and messages on Whatsapp status, Instagram captions, and greeting cards expressing your true love for your mother and grandmother.
Quotes About Mothers
- “All that I am, or home to be, I owe to my angel mother” - Abraham Lincoln
- “My Mother: She is beautiful, softened at the edges and tempered with a spine of steel. I want to grow old and be like her. Happy Mother’s Day.” - Jodi Picoult
- “My daughter introduced me to myself... My mother and I are so close, and I always prayed that I would have that type of relationship with my daughter.” - Beyonce
- A little girl, asked where her home was, replied, “Where the mother is.” - Keith L. Brooks
- “Mother – that was the bank where we deposited all our hurts and worries” - Thomas Talmage
- “Few misfortunes can befall a boy which brings worse consequences than to have a really affectionate mother” - W.Somerset Maugham
- “A mother’s love doesn’t make her son more dependent and timid; it actually makes him stronger and more independent.” - Cheri Fuller
- “I can imagine no heroism greater than motherhood.” - Lance Conrad
- “A mother is she who can take the place of all others but whose place no one else can take” - Cardinal Mermillod
- “Mother love is the fuel that enables a normal human being to do the impossible.” - Marion C. Garretty
- “My mother is my root, my foundation. She planted the seed that I base my life on, and that is the belief that the ability to achieve starts in your mind.” - Michael Jordan
- “No language can express the power and beauty and heroism of a mother’s love.” - Edwin Chapin
- “The one constant, faithful, inviolable, holy love of loves—the love of your life—is not your wife or lover, it is your mother.” - Sandra Cisneros
- “To describe my mother would be to write about a hurricane in its perfect power.” - Maya Angelou
- “May all the love you gave to us come back to you a hundredfold on this special day!”
- “Mothers are like glue. Even when you can’t see them, they’re still holding the family together.” - Susan Gale
- “When you are looking at your mother, you are looking at the purest love you will ever know.” - Charley Benetto
- “Any mother could do the jobs of several air traffic controllers with ease” - Lisa Alther
Funny Mother’s Day Quotes
- My children are making it really difficult to be the mom I always imagined I would be.
- Thank you for not telling my sisters that I’m your favorite.
- Congratulations mom, I turned out great.
- Nothing is really lost until your moms can’t find it.
- Only a mother as perfect as you... could have a (daughter/son) as perfect as me. Happy Mother’s Day!
- Dear mom, thank you for keeping all the bad stuff I did from dad.
- It's not easy being a mom, if it were, dads would do it. Happy Mother’s Day!
- Working mothers are guinea pigs in a scientific experiment to show that sleep is not necessary to human life.
- Mom, I love you, even though I’ll never accept your friend request.
- There is only one pretty child in the world, and every mother has it.
- Mom, I know it’s hard for you on Mother’s Day... to hide the fact that I’m your *favorite* child. Happy Mother’s Day!
Inspirational Mother’s Day Quotes
- Successful moms are not the ones who never struggled; they are those who never gave up despite the struggle.
- Motherhood is the exquisite inconvenience of being another person’s everything.
- Mom, you are my best critic, and yet my strongest supporter. Thank you.
- Behind all my stories, mom is you. Because here is where my story began.
Mother’s Day WhatsApp Status
- My mother by chance, my best friend by choice.
- A mother’s arms are more comforting than anyone else’s.
- I am a strong woman because a strong woman raised me.
- Life does not come with a manual, it comes with a mother.
- Who needs a superhero, when you have a mom?
- East or west, my mom is best.
Mother’s Day Quotes for Grandma
- Grandmothers and roses are much the same. Each is a God's masterpiece with different names.
- My life would have not been the same without you…. My childhood memories would have been devoid of the most beautiful love and affection you showered me with…. I am blessed to be your grandchild and I wish you a very Happy Mother’s Day grandma.
- Happy Mother’s Day. Dear Grandma, You are the most fragrant rose in the garden. I am so lucky to have your love in my life and your light guiding my steps.
- Dear grandmother, you are a remarkable woman. A wonderful combination of warmth and kindness, laughter and love. Happy Mother’s Day.
- To the best Grandmother in the world, happy Mother’s Day! Have a great day today!
- Grandmother: A wonderful mother with lots of practice.
- Happy Mother’s Day to a Wonderful Grandmother! You are the one who holds our family together with your loving and caring nature. So today, I want you to feel just as special as you make all of us feel. I love you.
- Wishing a very Happy Mother’s Day to the grandma who never said no to bedtime stories, who always treated me with candies and lots of love….. Love you the most.
- God loves me a lot that’s why he sent you as the most beautiful angel in my life to love me and to take care of me. You are the best and I love you a lot, grandmother. Happy Mother’s Day.
- “Truth be told, being a grandma is as close as we ever get to perfection. The ultimate warm sticky bun with plump raisins and nuts.” - Bryna Nelson Paston
- Grandma, You are a ray of sunshine on a cloudy day. A warm, comforting hug when it’s cold outside. You are the most selfless, caring person in my life, and I wish you all the love in the world. Happy Mother’s Day!
- Happy Mother’s Day Grandma! Although we’re far apart, you’re always in my heart. I love you and miss you more than words can say.
- My dear GrandMother, you are a very special woman and I am pleased to greet you on this Mother’s Day. Thank you for the love you have given me since I was a little boy and for all of your life tips.
- Happy Mother’s Day Grandma! You are an amazing mom and a brilliant grandmother, and we all love you very much!
- To dear grandma, happy mother’s day wishes for you. You have been the prime source of love and affection for all your children in the family and I send my heartfelt wishes for you.
- Grandmothers and roses are much the same. Each is God's masterpieces with different names. Happy Mother’s Day.
- Dearest granny, you have always pushed all the boundaries to love us, comfort us, and pamper us. You have always been giving and caring. Wishing you a Happy Mother’s Day.
- Happy Mother’s Day Grandma! Thanks for always believing in me and cheering me on.
Mother’s Day Bible Verses
- Strength and dignity are her clothing, and she laughs at the time to come. She opens her mouth with wisdom, and the teaching of kindness is on her tongue. She looks well to the ways of her household and does not eat the bread of idleness.
- She speaks with wisdom, and faithful instruction is on her tongue. She watches over the affairs of her household and does not eat the bread of idleness. Her children arise and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praises her: “Many women do noble things, but you surpass them all.
- Honor your father and your mother, so that you may live long in the land the LORD your God is giving you.
- Then the mother of the child said, ‘As the Lord lives and as you yourself live, I will not leave you.’ So he arose and followed her.
- I thank my God every time I remember you. In all my prayers for all of you, I always pray with joy.
- Hear, my son, your father’s instruction, and forsake not your mother’s teaching, for they are a graceful garland for your head and pendants for your neck.
- The man called his wife’s name Eve because she was the mother of all living.
- May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.
Mother’s Day Wishes from Husband or Partner to Wife
- You are my blessing in the midst of so much storm, your love is my light at the end of the tunnel, you bring happiness to my days. Have a great Mother’s Day.
- Happy Mother’s Day. A dearer wife there never was nor a better mother. I love you.
- It seems like a dream that you have become my wife and mother of my children, you are my everything. Congratulations on your Day, I love you.
- Happy Mother’s Day To My Dear Wife. You guide our family with wisdom and comfort us with your love. Thank you for giving our children both roots and wings!
- Your love and perseverance are my strength to move forward, you are the threshold of our family. Thank you for everything, Happy Mother’s Day!
- My greatest desire in this life is that we live in love like the first day and together we make this feeling grow with our son. Happy Mother’s Day!
- Happy Mother’s Day To My Darling Wife. You are so beautiful and kind. Your love is the light of our family.
- I know you love our children and would do anything for them because you are their mother, and today I want to congratulate you on your day, I adore you my heart.
- Our love is infinite, we are soulmates who were born to be together, and now with the family, we have formed we are very happy. Have an awesome Mother’s Day!
- Our lives are brighter because of you. Happy Mother’s Day To My Wife!
- A caring nature. A loving heart. A wonderful soul. For all of these reasons, you are loved. Happy Mother’s Day to My Wonderful Wife!
- These years together I have learned many things from you, you are an example of life and you have abundant love to give. Happy Mother’s Day, dear wife.
- To My Beautiful Wife, You are the light of my life. Wishing you a day filled with love and happiness. Happy Mother’s Day.
- Happy Mother’s Day To My Lovebird. We’re quite a pair! I’m so grateful for our wonderful family and the love you give us.
- These years together I have taken in numerous things from you, you are an illustration of life and you have plentiful love to give. Happy Mother's Day, dear wifey.
- You are the wife of my dreams that has surpassed my every expectation. I’m one lucky guy! Happy Mother’s Day!
- Only God could do wonders and you are an example of it. I’m blessed to have you as my wife and mother of our daughter. Happy Mother’s Day, my Queen.
- For all that you are to our children, I thank you. For all that you are to me, I honor and appreciate you from the bottom of my heart! Happy Mother’s Day!
- Happy Mother’s Day to the sweetest woman in the world. Our children are so lucky to have you as their mom, and I’m so blessed to be on this parenting journey with you at my side. Love you so very much!
Mother’s Day Quotes In Hindi | मातृ दिवस की शुभकामनाएं
- ईश्वर हर जगह नहीं जा सकें, इसलिए उन्होंने माँ का सृजन किया।
- मैं जो कुछ भी हूँ या होने की आशा रखता हूँ उसका श्रेय सिर्फ मेरी माँ को जाता है।
- मुश्किलें भी आसान हो जाती हैं, ये मेरी माँ की ही दुआ है जो हमेशा मेरे साथ रहती है। मातृ दिवस की हार्दिक शुभकामनाएं।
- चाहे कितनी भी थकान क्यों न हो, मैंने माँ को कभी आराम करते नहीं देखा। मातृ दिवस की शुभकामनाएं!
- माँ के कंधे पर जब सर रखा मैंने तो पूछा माँ से, कब तक युही अपने कंधे पर सोने देंगी.. माँ ने कहा बेटा: तब-तक की जब तक लोग मुझे अपने कंधे पर उठा नहीं लेंगे।
- ऊपर वाले से कुछ माँगना हो तो अपनी माँ की सलामती मांगना, आपके लिए तो माँ हर वक़्त दुआ मांगती है। मातृ दिवस की शुभकामनाएं!
- माँ का महत्व दुनिया में कम हो नहीं सकता माँ जैसा दुनिया में कुछ हो नहीं सकता! आप सभी को मातृ दिवस की हार्दिक शुभकामनाएं!
- माँ- एक ऐसा शब्द है, जिसे सिर्फ बोलने से ही अपने हृदय में प्यार और ख़ुशी की लहर आ जाती हैं… और ऐसे पावन दिवस पर हर माँ को मेरा प्रणाम!
- इस जहाँ में एक माँ ही है, जो अपने बच्चों से निस्वार्थ प्रेम करती है। मातृ दिवस की शुभकामनाएं!
- जब जब कागज पर लिखा… मैंने माँ का नाम कलम अदब से बोल उठी… हो गए चारों धाम!
Mother’s Day Quotes in Tamil
- வலி ஏற்படுத்தியவரை உயிராய் கருதுவதே தாய்மையின் காதல்.
- நீரின்றி மட்டுமல்ல தாயின்றியும் அமையாது உலகு – ஸ்டாலின்
- அடி முடி தேடினாலும், அகராதியை புரட்டினாலும், முழுமையான அா்த்தம் அறிய முடியாத உயிா் சித்திரம் அம்மா.
Mother’s Day Quotes in Marathi
- आई’ हा शब्द पहिल्यांदा उच्चारणं असते एक आठवण…आईचं बोट धरून रांगणारा पोर चालू लागतो ती असते आठवण…भुकेलेल्या पिलाला घास भरवते आई… ती एक आठवण…आईच्या डोळ्यांदेखत मुलं आकाशात उंच झेप घेतात ती असते आठवण…सरतेशेवटी “आई तुला नाही गं कळत यातलं काही” असं म्हणण्याजोगी मोठी होतात मुलं..ती एक आठवण
- दु:खात हसवी, सुखात झुलवी,गाऊनी गोड अंगाई.जगात असे काहीही नाही,जशी माझी प्रिय आई.ठेच लागता माझ्या पायी,वेदना होती तिच्या ह्रदयी.तेहतीस कोटी देवांमध्ये,श्रेष्ठ मला मझी “आई”.
- मी तुझा मुलगा असल्याचा अभिमान आहे
- घर सुटतं पण आठवन कधीच सुटत नाही जीवनात ”आई” नावाचं पान कधीच मिटत नाही , सारा जन्म चालून पाय जेव्हाथकून जातात शेवटच्या श्वासाबरोबर आई हेचशब्द राहतात… |
- पूर्वजन्माची पुण्याई असावी जन्म जो तुझ्या गर्भात घेतला, जग पाहिलं नव्हतं तरी नऊ महिने श्वास स्वर्गात घेतला|
Happy Mother’s Day Images
A picture is worth more than a million words. Follow this Pinterest board for discovering stunning and free Mother's Day images. You can Pin them or share them externally on other platforms of your choice.
So, how are you planning to make this special day for your mother more special? We look forward to hearing your comments and feedback.