There are times when you feel engaged in your activities or capacities, and afterward there are times when you need an update that you're a solid, sure woman. These strong women quotes are here to do precisely that. Reading them will surely motivate you to become bold and live life on your own terms.
So don’t wait further, check out this handpicked collection of 60+ quotes that celebrates strong and beautiful women, like you!
Independent And Strong Women Quotes
- Behind every successful woman is a tribe of other successful women, who have her back.
- Be a girl with a mind, a woman with attitude, and a lady with class.
- She overcame everything that was meant to destroy her.
- A woman who does not require validation from anyone is the most feared individual on the planet.
- Little girls with dreams become women with vision.
- The most beautiful thing a woman can wear is confidence.- Blake Lively
- A successful woman is one who can build a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at her.
- Strong women wear their pain like they do stilettos. no matter how much it hurts, all you see is the beauty of it.
- She believed she could, so she did.
- She would rather walk alone in darkness than follow anyone else’s shadow.
- I figure, if a girl wants to be a legend, she should go ahead and be one.
- I am not what happened to me. I am what I choose to become.
- If I ever let my head down it will be just to admire my shoes.
- There is a special place in hell for women who do not help other women. - Madeleine Albright
- The success of every woman should be the inspiration to another. We should raise each other up. Make sure you’re courageous: be strong, be extremely kind, and above all be humble. - Serena Williams
- Keep your heels, head, and standards high. -Coco Chanel
- Here’s to strong women: may we know them, may we be them, may we raise them. - Unknown
- I can hear the roar of women’s silence. - Thomas Sankara
- I'm tough, ambitious, and I know exactly what I want. If that makes me a bitch, okay.- Madonna
- Smile and let everyone know that today, you’re a lot stronger than you were yesterday.
- Above all, be the heroine of your life, not the victim.- Nora Ephron
- A strong woman stands up for herself. a stronger woman stands up for everyone else.
- Be that strong girl that everyone knew would make it through the worst. Be that fearless girl, the one would dare to do anything. Be that independent girl, who doesn’t need a man. Be that girl who never backed down.
- A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous. -Coco Chanel
- She is clothed with strength and dignity; she can laugh at the days to come.
- One day someone is going to hug you so tight, that all of your broken pieces fit back together.
- Having a soft heart in a cruel world is courage, not weakness.
- She needed a hero. so that’s what she became.
- You are kind. You are smart. You are important.
- A strong woman looks a challenge dead in the eye and gives it a wink.
- Strong women do not have attitudes. They have standards and boundaries.
- A strong woman knows she has strength enough for the journey, but a woman of strength knows it is in the journey where she will become strong.
Women Empowerment Quotes
- You educate a man; you educate a man. You educate a woman; you educate a generation. - Brigham Young
- The fastest way to change society is to mobilize the women of the world. - Charles Malik
- Women's freedom is the sign of social freedom.- Rosa Luxemburg
- Freedom cannot be achieved unless the women have been emancipated from all forms of oppression. - Nelson Mandela
- If you want something said, ask a man; if you want something done, ask a woman. - Margaret Thatcher
- Women are the largest untapped reservoir of talent in the world. - Hillary Clinton
- It took me quite a long time to develop a voice, and now that I have it, I am not going to be silent.- Madeleine Albright
- Feminism isn't about making women stronger. Women are already strong, it's about changing the way the world perceives that strength.- G.D. Anderson
- A woman with a voice is, by definition, a strong woman.- Melinda Gates
- There is no limit to what we, as women, can accomplish.- Michelle Obama
- When there are no ceilings, the sky's the limit. So let's keep going—let's keep going until every one of the 161 million women and girls across America has the opportunity she deserves to have.- Hillary Clinton
- Women are leaders everywhere you look—from the CEO who runs a Fortune 500 company to the housewife who raises her children and heads her household. Our country was built by strong women, and we will continue to break down walls and defy stereotypes.- Nancy Pelosi
- Women must learn to play the game as men do.- Eleanor Roosevelt
- No woman should be told she can't make decisions about her own body. When women's rights are under attack, we fight back.- Kamala Harris
- Another world is not only possible, she is on her way. On a quiet day, I can hear her breathing.- Arundhati Roy
- A revolutionary woman can't have no reactionary man.- Assata Shakur
- Some of us are becoming the men we wanted to marry. - Gloria Steinem
- There is no gate, no lock, no bolt that you can set upon the freedom of my mind.- Virginia Woolf
Inspirational Quotes for Women
- If you can dance and be free and not be embarrassed, you can rule the world.- Amy Poehler
- You can be gorgeous at thirty, charming at forty, and irresistible for the rest of your life.- Coco Chanel
- I raise up my voice—not so that I can shout, but so that those without a voice can be heard. … We cannot all succeed when half of us are held back.- Malala Yousafzai
- Women belong in all places where decisions are being made. … It shouldn't be that women are the exception.- Ruth Bader Ginsburg
- When black women win victories, it is a boost for virtually every segment of society.- Angela Davis
- Think like a queen. A queen is not afraid to fail. Failure is another stepping stone to greatness.- Oprah Winfrey
- We do not need magic to transform our world. We carry all of the power we need inside ourselves already.- J.K. Rowling
- A woman is like a tea bag – you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water. – Eleanor Roosevelt
- Taking joy in living is a woman’s best cosmetic.- Rosalind Russell
- The best protection any woman can have … is courage. - Elizabeth Cady Stanton
- I do not want to be remembered as the girl who was shot. I want to be remembered as the girl who stood up. - Malala Yousafzai
- A woman is the full circle. Within her is the power to create, to nurture and transform. -Diane Mariechild
Feel free to share these quotes with all those amazing women, who have left the biggest impression in your life and are meant to you the most!
Have you tried this stunning, free online quote maker? It can generate beautiful quote pictures worthy enough to share on Instagram, Pinterest or any other social platform you care.