Table of Contents
- 4th Of July Inspirational Quotes
- Fourth Of July Patriotic Quotes
- 4th Of July Quotes About Freedom
- Cute And Funny 4th Of July Quotes
- Happy 4th Of July Messages And Greetings
- Fourth Of July Thank You Quotes
- 4th Of July Sayings And Instagram Captions
- Happy 4th Of July Weekend Quotes
- Short 4th Of July Poems | Independence Day Poems
- 4th July Images And Poster
Fourth of July is the perfect time to gather around with friends and family and celebrate our independence with food, music, and fireworks! To help you reflect what being an American means to you, we at HighClap curated these very inspiring and motivating 4th of July quotes and sayings for you.
4th Of July Inspirational Quotes
- I don't believe in the constitution because I'm American. I'm American because I believe in the constitution. — J.S.B. Morse
- America is a tune. It must be sung together.— Gerald Stanley Lee
- America means opportunity, freedom, power. — Ralph Waldo Emerson
- I love America more than any other country in this world, and, exactly for this reason, I insist on the right to criticize her perpetually. — James Baldwin
- I believe in America because we have great dreams, and because we have the opportunity to make those dreams come true. — Wendell L. Wilkie
- In the unlikely story that is America, there has never been anything false about hope. — Barack Obama
- The fact is, with every friendship you make and every bond of trust you establish, you are shaping the image of America projected to the rest of the world. — Michelle Obama
- Where freedom is, there is my nation. — Benjamin Franklin
- America was built on courage, on imagination and an unbeatable determination. — Harry S. Truman
- The American flag represents all of us and all the values we hold sacred. — Adrian Cronauer
Fourth Of July Patriotic Quotes
- Ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. — John F. Kennedy
- Patriotism is supporting your country all the time and your government when it deserves it. — Mark Twain
- This nation will remain the land of the free only so long as it is the home of the brave. — Elmer Davis
- Patriotism is easy to understand in America. It means looking out for yourself by looking out for your country. — Calvin Coolidge
- True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else. — Clarence Darrow
- Better to die fighting for freedom then be a prisoner all the days of your life. ― Bob Marley
4th Of July Quotes About Freedom
- We hold our heads high, despite the price we have paid, because freedom is priceless. — Lech Walesa
- Freedom is one of the deepest and noblest aspirations of the human spirit. — Ronald Reagan
- In the truest sense, freedom cannot be bestowed; it must be achieved. — Franklin D. Roosevelt
- Freedom makes a huge requirement of every human being. With freedom comes responsibility. — Eleanor Roosevelt
- Those who deny freedom to others deserve it not for themselves. — Abraham Lincoln
Cute And Funny 4th Of July Quotes
- It's Fourth of July weekend, or, as I call it, Exploding Christmas. — Stephen Colbert
- Happy 4th of July! Drink until you see stars… and stripes! — Unknown
- The United States is the only country with a known birthday. — James G. Blaine
Happy 4th Of July Messages And Greetings
- Many years ago, Americans made a choice. And the choice was to live with dignity. Happy 4th of July!
- A spirit of equality and faith and a belief of development and togetherness. Happy Fourth of July!
- Happy Fourth of July to all the citizens of America, may the country cherishes the togetherness and peace within!
- May the American flag always fly high. Happy Fourth of July!
- Thank God, the days of colonialism are over. May no one ever be a slave again. Happy Independence Day to all Americans!
- To all Americans who are kind at heart and wise at mind, a Happy 4th of July.
- Let us remember our heroes and pay tribute to them. Happy fourth of July!
Fourth Of July Thank You Quotes
- Thank you to all of those who have continued to fight for our freedom.
- With great respect in our hearts, let’s give our thanks to all the great soldiers who made our land free on this 4th of July!
- To those who courageously gave their lives and those who bravely fight today….Thank You.
- Thank you to all our veterans. We truly appreciate what you do for our country.
- Thank you so much to all the servicemen and women who have gone above and beyond protecting our country.
4th Of July Sayings And Instagram Captions
- My patriotic heart beats red, white, and blue.
- Is it even July 4th without fireworks?
- America sure knows how to throw a birthday party.
- Home of the free because of the brave.
- Stay fly, it’s the 4th of July!
- “I haven’t partied this hard since 1776.” — America
- I know which holiday is America’s favorite.
Happy 4th Of July Weekend Quotes
- Wishing everyone an amazing and fun-filled 4th of July Weekend.
- Praying everyone has a safe and blessed Independence Day weekend.
- Life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. Happy 4th Of July weekend.
- Let’s celebrate our independence by spreading love, hope, and optimism. Happy 4th Of July weekend.
- Enjoy this Independence Day with parades, fireworks, BBQ, and dance. Have a fun filled fourth of July weekend.
- Let’s strive for a better America.Happy 4th Of July weekend to all Americans.
Short 4th Of July Poems | Independence Day Poems
- The Fourth of July
Our Flag is red and
white and blue
Our hearts are
brave and true
We're all lined up
And I've saved a
place for you!
- Betty Bose
- The 4th of July
It's time for the "Barbecue"
And the "Fireworks" galore!
And the "Beer" and the "Friends"
And the "Burgers" for sure!
But most important
And I really must say
Is that "America" got
Its "Independence" today!
Yes in "1776"
The famous politician
Senator "John Hancock"
Had signed the petition
That stated that our country
Was "free" from all others!
And that we would "only be governed"
By our "American brothers"!
So while we are celebrating
This "great day of fun"
Let us always remember
What our forefathers had done!
- Billy Nardozzi