Table of Contents
A great way to wish your friends and family a happy Eid is to send them a card or an e-card; the best part is that there are tons of great Eid Mubarak cards on the internet so the search for the one that matches the occasion or person can be done easily. The trickiest aspect, though, is to write the resonating and personalized greetings in the card.
Fret not, we have got you covered with Islamic Eid Mubarak wishes and quotes. On Eid al-Adha or Eid al-Fitr, share these simple Eid Mubarak wishes and quotes with your loved ones and make this holiday memorable!
Eid Mubarak Wishes And Greetings
- Eid is a day to cheer and to laugh with all your heart. It’s a day to be grateful to Allah for all of his heavenly blessings on us. Wishing you a happy Eid.
- May there be lots of smiles surrounding you as you and your loved ones get showered with the choicest blessings of Allah. Warm greetings on Eid to you.
- May this day bring you nothing but love, happiness, harmony, and enjoyment. To all of you, a happy Eid Mubarak!
- May Ei-ul-Fitr bring abundant joy and happiness in your life. Eid Mubarak.
- On this auspicious occasion of Eid-Ul-Fitr, I wish Allah always guides you and shows you the right path. Eid Mubarak!
- Happy Eid! The day is all about love and peace. I wish you all every bit of happiness, good health and peace of mind.
- On this day, let's learn to accept all the blessings of Allah with an open heart and mind. The Lord Almighty is always with his children.
- May Allah bless you with all the happiness in the world on this special day. Eid Mubarak!
- On this special occasion, I wish Allah to open for you the doors of success and prosperity…. Warm wishes on Eid to you.
- We have been bestowed with a beautiful day by Allah. Our month-long wait is over. I hope you enjoy this day and be grateful for Allah’s blessings. Eid Mubarak!
- May Allah bless you with millions of reasons to be happy this Eid and always.
- .أتمنى لكم عيد سعيد جداً! لتكن كل أعمالكم الخيرة مقبولة عند الل
Eid Mubarak Wishes For Family
- May this Eid bring immense happiness and love to you and your beautiful family. Eid al-Fitr Mubarak!
- It is the day of bliss and rejoicing, a day to reflect and ponder. Most of all a day to celebrate together. Eid Mubarak to you and your family.
- May this Eid fill your life with the brightest of colors. Here’s wishing you and your family a very happy Eid!
- This Eid, I hope you and your family feel Allah’s warm presence bless your home.
- May Allah open the doors of happiness and prosperity for you. Eid Mubarak to you and your family. Enjoy a blessed time during this Eid.
- May Allah accept your good deeds, forgive your transgressions and ease the suffering of all people around the globe. Eid Mubarak to you and your family!
Islamic Eid Mubarak Quotes And Messages
- “Remember your Lord morning and evening, deep in your heart with humility and with fear; and also in a low voice; do not be of those who are heedless.” – The Holy Quran 7:205
- “Show forgiveness, speak for justice and avoid the ignorant.” – The Holy Quran 7:199
- I put my trust in Allah, my Lord and your Lord! There is not a moving creature, but He has a grasp of its forelock. Verily, my Lord is on the straight path [the truth] -- Koran 11:55-56
- “Whoever desires to meet his Lord, he should do good deeds and not associate anyone in the worship of his Lord.” – The Holy Quran 18:110
- Do good deeds properly, sincerely and moderately and know that your deeds will not make you enter Paradise, and that the most beloved deed to Allah's is the most regular and constant even though it were little. - [Prophet Muhammad (s) as narrated by A'isha (ra) in Sahih Bukhari, vol. 8, hadith 471]
- “Allah and His angels send blessings on the Prophet: O you who believe! Send you blessings on him, and salute him with all respect.” – The Holy Quran 33:56
Eid Blessings And Thoughts
- With the sight of the new moon, the fasting of Ramadan is finally over. May Allah bless you with his wisdom and success in life. Eid Mubarak!
- May the magic of Eid-ul-Fitr bring you and your family happiness and good health. I wish you to remain happy and blessed always. Eid Mubarak!
- Spending Eid with friends and family with lots of delicious food is a pure blessing; consider yourself lucky if you have them in your life! Eid Mubarak.
- May Allah grant you peace, joy, prosperity, and good luck throughout your life. I wish that this Eid-ul-Fitr provides you with a ray of hope and success. Eid Mubarak!
Eid Instagram/Facebook Captions
- May your life be filled with unlimited happiness! Eid Mubarak!
- Wishing you a happy Eid celebration full of fun and cheer.
- May your Eid be as amazing as Allah.
- Honor yourself and your sacrifices this Eid.