In This Article
- Happy Retirement Wishes And Messages
- Short And Funny Retirement Wishes
- Retirement Wishes For Boss
- Retirement Wishes For Friend
- Retirement Wishes For Colleague
- Retirement Wishes For Father Or Mother
- Retirement Wishes For Teacher
- Inspirational Retirement Quotes | Retirement Farewell Quotes
- Happy Retirement Poems | Retirement Congratulations
- Retirement Wishes, Greetings, And Images
Retirement is the ultimate milestone of one’s professional career; afterall decades of hustle and efforts led to this day. If you want to congratulate your parents, boss or a colleague on their retirement, this list of hand curated wishes will come to your rescue. We understand that picking cards or gifts is an easy one for this occasion, but the hardest part is to write a personalized reteirment wish that echoes your feelings for them. In this article, we present sweet and short retirement wishes for every mood and bond you will ever need.
Happy Retirement Wishes And Messages
- Retirement is not the end. It’s the beginning of the open highway. So have fun on your road trip! Happy Retirement!
- Enjoy your freedom and unlimited weekends. Congratulations on your retirement!
- May the coming time bring a lot of happiness to you. Happy Retirement!
- You have worked extremely hard and this is the reward of it. Embrace your new retirement life with open arms and have fun!
- Retirement marks the end of working for someone else and the beginning of living for yourself.
Short And Funny Retirement Wishes
- Retirement is when you stop lying about your age and start lying around the house.
- Retirement marks the transition from working under one boss to a new one called WIFE. Congratulations.
- Retirement- When every day is a Saturday!
- Now your only job is having fun and I’m sure you are pro at it. Happy Retirement.
- A retired husband is often a wife’s full-time job.
- Retirement to do list: wake up, coffee, eat, sleep, repeat.
- What do you call a person who is happy on Monday? Retired!
Retirement Wishes For Boss
- Dear boss, for exemplary discipline and honest work, you deserve the best retirement ever. You will always be my inspiration, wherever I go.
- We will miss you so much at work. Happy Retirement Day, boss.
- Happy retirement day to a motivator, a great leader, and a quintessential role model.
- Dear boss, on your retirement, I wish you good luck, good health, and a stress-free life with your loved ones.
- May you have a relaxing new chapter ahead. Wish you the best of Retirement life, boss.
- Congratulations on a fantastic career. You were the perfect boss. I’ll miss you.
- It’s always hard to look for a perfect goodbye. We hope that you’ll enjoy your retirement as much as we enjoyed working with you all these years.
Retirement Wishes For Friend
- Here’s to the new chapter of your life bringing you laughter, happiness and good times! Happy retirement day, dear friend!
- Dear bestie, I am very happy about your retirement. Finally, we can plan for all those trips that we've always wanted to do together.
- Welcome to the retirement club, buddy! It is time to make memories and have fun together.
- Dear bestie, whatever you decide to do, here’s hoping that your retirement is everything you ever dreamed of and much more.
- Dear friend, may the years of your retirement be rich, rewarding, and kind, and may there be no limit to the happiness you find!
Retirement Wishes For Colleague
- I wish you a stress-free and happy retirement. We are really going to miss your presence at work, buddy!
- A great colleague like you would always be remembered with respect and honor. Enjoy your retired life to the fullest.
- Dear colleague, may your post-retirement life be filled with all of the things you love.
- No more boss to boss you around. Now you are your own boss! Have a fun-filled and relaxing retirement!
- The time of handling work pressure and meeting deadlines is gone! It’s your time now- enjoy it to the fullest. Happy Retirement day, dear coworker.
Retirement Wishes For Father Or Mother
- Let your weeks and months be nothing but fun and excitement. Have a relaxing and adventurous retirement, dear father.
- Your years of hardwork and determination paid off! Happy Retirement, my sweet mother.
- Dear Mother, you are a living example of honesty and dedication. On your retirement, I wish you a healthy and stress-free life.
- Happy Retirement Dad! I am so excited thinking about all the free time we can now spend together. Love you.
- Dear Maa, Happy Retirement to you! Now it's time for you to enjoy and live your life to the fullest.
- Father, Congratulations on your retirement. May you enjoy every moment of this new inning of your life.
- You’ve done your bit – worked so hard and provided for your family. It’s now time for us to do ours and take care of you. Happy Retirement Day, Papa.
- Happy Retirement, Maa. We’ll make sure your retirement is as incredible as you could have ever imagined.
- As you go into this next phase of life, may you enjoy the very best life has to offer. Happy Retirement Day, Dad.
- Dear daddy, you have always given us more than we ask for. I am sure you are only retiring from work and not from the joys of life. Happy Retirement to you!
- Happy Retirement, Mom! Trust me, your life’s golden part is just about to start. So keep your chin up and smile knowing you’ve all our love and support.
- Your tireless efforts have enabled us to achieve our goals and realize our aspirations. We appreciate you very much, and we are now overjoyed to see you rest. Happiest retirement, dad.
Retirement Wishes For Teacher
- Thank you for being the best teacher. I wish you the best of luck on your retirement day!
- I feel so blessed to have had a teacher like you in my life. Thank you for being you and showing me direction. Best wishes on your retirement day.
- Not sure what I would have been doing in my life with you teacher. Thank you for being there with me in the toughest time. Now, it’s time for you to relax and enjoy your retired life.
- Thank you teacher for your guidance and support. Enjoy your well-earned retirement.
- My dear teacher, you're a true inspiration, and you’ve touched many people’s lives. It won’t be the same without you here, but we wish you the happiest retirement!
Inspirational Retirement Quotes | Retirement Farewell Quotes
- “Retirement’s the most wonderful thing. I get to enjoy all the things I never stopped to notice on the way up. After an extraordinary life, it’s time to enjoy my retirement.” – Patrick Macnee
- “Retirement, a time to do what you want to do, when you want to do it, where you want to do it and how you want to do it,” – Catherine Pulsifer
- “For many, retirement is a time for personal growth, which becomes the path to greater freedom.” – Robert Delamontague
- “A thriving new beginning can be and should be a time for amazing engagement, growth, connections, contributions, and amazing possibilities.” – Lee M. Brower
- “For retirement brings repose, and repose allows a kindly judgment of all things.” – John Sharp Williams
Happy Retirement Poems | Retirement Congratulations
- You can now relax by the sea
Without worrying about at work, being an absentee
Now you can sit at home sipping tea
Without stressing about the corporate tree
Now to your bosses, you don’t have to agree
Now you are a man of your own will, totally free
You are no longer an employee
Now you are a retiree
- Welcome to the world,
Of waking up late,
And Forgetting the date.
Get into the habit,
Of having lots of fun,
Not being anwerable,
To a single person.
- Time goes by so very fast,
It’s so hard to believe,
It’s time for your retirement,
Time for feeling free.
You worked so hard,
to make this dream come true,
And no one deserves it,
any more than you.
I wish you days of happiness,
not filled with any strife,
I hope that your retirement years,
Are the best years of your life!
- Throughout your life,
You have worked so hard
All the long hours
Has left you scarred
But now it’s time to redeem
All your life’s work
Most of the responsibilities
You can rightfully shirk
Congratulations on reaching
This milestone finally
You are an inspiration
For colleagues, friends, and family.